Skip to main content

69 Odd Game Coming Up On January 11. Discounted!!!


Hello people,
how is everyone holding up? I received lots of emails the previous month requesting for available games to end the year. Disappointingly, I could not reply mails because i was involved a serious car accident. Thank God I survived and  am back.

Once again, my apologies to everyone who contacted me. I promise to make it up to you all. Least I forget, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.   This will be a great year for us all like never before...

Going back to business,  in order to put a smile on all our old subscribers, as well as our new subscribers, I bring you a 69 odd game in which am giving out at 50% discount. As we all know, this discount is a one time offer! Please enjoy and begin the year with a BIG SMILE...

Details are shown below:

Game type - Correct score

Odd - 69

Cost - $600

Date - January 11, 2020

Contact -  winnersbetclub1@gmail.com

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Comments

  1. Great. Welcome back sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while Admin. Hope you are recovering fine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the accident man.
    Already sent you a mail. please reply soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to i get the game sir?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can i partake please, very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the payment methods for me from Kenya.
    how can I contact you to talk better sir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitcoin preferably.
      Bank deposit or transfer also accepted for selected countries

      Delete
  7. Let's talk business. How do I get through to you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am in. Sent you a mail ✉

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want you game please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please reply my mail soon. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good news, welcome back,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hook me up with the next game.
    @ blue79smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send you mails to:
      winnersbetclub1@gmail.com

      Delete
  13. Am new, how are things done here please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a lot of questions and inquiries to make here, but I hope we can talk better. How do I contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. George from Austria.
    How does this work. How can i get your fixed matches and can i make payment.?
    Lastly, what is the assurance or guarantee for the matches? Anything like money-back guarantee for canceled games or losses?
    Please reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are 100% covered.
      I've been on this blog for over a year now and I have never seen a problem with the games here.
      You are save here Mr Green

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Mayor.
      Simply send me a mail George Green

      Delete
  16. Am interested.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prince Sol from Texas. The game, how do I get the game?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm interested. I will really love your game. How high can i bet, what are my chances to win, i really need this right now, am new here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bring you the highest odds available, with 100% assurance.
      As high as possible. Your rent, tuition, anything.

      Delete
  19. Wait! What?
    $600 is too high man.
    Please, consider a reduction please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A reduction for new subscribers please

      Delete
    2. It already state a 50 percent discount there people

      Delete
  20. Still watching your blog man

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sent you a mail already. Pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is this real please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes man, I've been on the blog for months now, over 6 months and I always win.
      My last bet was with my House rent, and I also won big ag@in

      Delete
    2. To all our subscribers for this game, please check your email to details of the upcoming game.
      ENJOY

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comment here...